Beginner Code Champ 4
TechGig conducting a #marathon #competitive #programming challenge Beginner Code Champ 4 starting from 15th Oct 2017. The objective of Beginner Code Champ is to challenge the talented and creative minds in competitive programming with some interesting algorithmic problems.
- There will be only 1 coding problem.
- Candidates can participate for a maximum of 5 times. Only your best score counts!
- You will be able to access the problem statement once you click the “Solve Problem” button.
- The Problem Statement page has a Live Coding Environment where you can code and compile your code.
- Once you are done writing your code, a default test case will be used to check your code.
- In case your session expires before finishing the test, you can re-take the test. Your test will resume from where you left off, and the total time will reduce by the duration of your previous attempt.
- Winners of the contest will be chosen solely on the discretion. Please ensure to update your profile and contact details.
- The winners of this challenge must have an experience of 0 to 2 years only.
- In order to claim your prizes, your TechGig profile must be completed more than 70%.
First Prize: Rs. 10,000
Second Prize: Rs. 5,000
Third Prize: Rs. 3,000
Top 10 will also win Rs. 500 (Prizes will be E-Vouchers of Amazon)
Join now and TechGig will send you a quick reminder each day to keep you on track. See you on the leaderboard!