CS1355 GRAPHICS AND MULTIMEDIA LAB 0 0 3 100
- To implement Bresenham’s algorithms for line, circle and ellipse drawing
- To perform 2D Transformations such as translation, rotation, scaling, reflection and sharing.
- To implement Cohen-Sutherland 2D clipping and window-viewport mapping
- To perform 3D Transformations such as translation, rotation and scaling.
- To visualize projections of 3D images.
- To convert between color models.
- To implement text compression algorithm
- To implement image compression algorithm
- To perform animation using any Animation software
- To perform basic operations on image using any image editing software